The Speech Language Centre is committed to protecting the privacy of information provided to the clients
Collection of Personal Information
- Information about the clients maybe collected from spoken and written media, via parents/carers
- With parental consent information may also be collected from other professionals working with your child
- Information may also be taken about family members where this relates to your child. This may include developmental history or relevant medical history
How do we use your personal information?
- Personal details shall be used for the purpose of delivering appropriate therapy
- With consent information about the child’s needs will be shared with other professionals involved in the child’s care